Don't Let Your Weekend Go Up In Flames!
It's been a while since we shared this shocking statistic... Did you know that more home fires occur on Saturday and Sunday? According to the Red Cross, they do! In fact, they refer to home fires as America's biggest disaster threat. Yikes! The good news is that through educating ourselves, we can increase our chances of staying safe when disaster strikes.
We all know that home fires are the most likely to begin in the kitchen. But, did you know that the leading cause of home fires in the winter is STILL cooking and not your space heater? We don't mention this to scare you. We just want to make sure that you know that even when the weather is gloomy outside, you should still be prioritizing kitchen safety with your family.
SERVPRO of Lee County is locally owned and operated, so we’re already close by and ready to respond immediately when you need us. We make disaster "Like it never even happened." Give us a call today at (334)-821-4858!